The Diet Supplement for Dogs & Cats
HUGS & KISSES Four-In-One Vitamin-Mineral Supplement Treats are made in the USA with a probiotic-rich formula containing vitamins, minerals, live digestive enzymes, and other natural ingredients and antioxidants to improve your pet's health, wellness, and nutrition. I've developed a special formula for dogs and another to meet our cats' nutritional needs.
- Helps prevent excessive shedding, flaking, and dander
- Makes skin less permeable to fleas and biting insects
- Alleviates dry skin, bare spots, and hot spots
- Relieves itching, scratching, and biting of the skin
- Helps prevent urinary blockage in cats
- Relieves hairballs in cats
- Prevents flea-like dermatitis
- Stimulates appetite
- Improves gut health
- Support & Maintenance for hips & joints
- Promotes resistance to stress and disease
- Provides show coat maintenance
- Bone strengthening formula
- Growth of new and healthy hair
- Promotes nutritional balance
- Relieves skin problems
- Veterinarian formulated
- Improves processing and absorption of all the vitamins & minerals in your pet's regular diet
- Excellent source of EFAs to prevent scaly dermatitis, otitis, hair loss, and cracking and soreness of the footpads.
Hugs & Kisses Four-In-One is the only vitamin supplement you need to keep your pets healthy and happy. As Hugs & Kisses stimulates appetites for normal feedings, give it as a treat or before regular meals. Hugs & Kisses may also be crumbled into the food. Hugs & Kisses nugget dosage may be given at once or spread throughout the day. Due to their tasty nature, we recommended replacing part or all of your dog’s regular treats with Hugs & Kisses. They also make a great training aid as a high value treat. Try giving your pets my HUGS & KISSES Four-In-One every day. Your pets will feel the difference and you'll see the difference in 30 days. Guaranteed.
Small 11oz jar contains 186 CAT vitamins
MED 1 lb 8oz jar contains 309 DOG vitamins
LRG 1lb 8oz jar contains 407 CAT vitamins
LRG 2 lb 8oz jar contains 516 DOG vitamins
Be the first to ask a question about this.