NaturVet Aller-911 Skin Care Shampoo is formulated to be soothing for pets with seasonal allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for daily use without stripping the coat of essential natural oils. Also a very effective deodorant shampoo. Routine bathing leaves the skin & coat soft, shiny and looking great.
Aller-911™ Key Ingredients
• Omegas - Help support healthy skin and a glossy coat as well as skin allergy responses.
• Antioxidants - Supports a normal immune system.
• White Willow Bark - Helps alleviate discomfort.
• Comfrey - Thought to help repair skin cells.
• Aloe Vera Extract - Soothing, moisturizing and healing properties.
• Lavender Extract - Soothing to the skin.
• Turmeric Root - May be helpful for supporting skin allergy responses.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamide DEA, Cocamidipropylamine Oxide, Chembetaine, Polysorbate 80, Glycerine, Aloe Vera Gel Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid and Deionized Water.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
For both dogs and cats: Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. Apply liberal amount of shampoo and gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Apply heavier in affected areas. Allow 3 to 5 minutes contact time before rinsing well with warm water.
Repeat bathing semi-weekly or weekly. If needed apply Aller-911 Hot Spot Foam to hot spots or sores daily according to directions until conditions are under control.
ROUTINE AND GROOMING USE:
Apply as directed above except contact time may be shortened. Bathe monthly or as needed.
For topical use on animals only. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
Store at room temperature.